Breaking news, a dormitory in Moi Kabarak on fire

Fire has today evening broke at one of the dormitories at Moi High School Kabarak.

 

The dormitory went ablaze when students were in class for evening remedial lessons.

No casualties were reported from the Wednesday evening incident.

 

 

All students and staff members are reported to be safe as the fire has been contained by firefighters from Nakuru County.

 

 

The extent of the damage to the dormitory is said to be minimal.

It is suspected the fire was caused by an electric fault.

 

 

School principal Elishebah Cheruiyot, staff, and some board members were reportedly present and helped in putting out the fire.

 

 

This comes barely one day after a dormitory in Sigalame high school in Busia County went up in flames.

 

 

According to officers from Samia and Butula Police Stations who rushed to the scene the fire was started when students were in classes for their evening preps.

 

 

Efforts to put the fire off by the students was futile as the Inferno engulfed the whole dormitory.

 

 


Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.