The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) yesterday September 4, announced more vacancies that need to be filled ahead of the General Election in 2022.
The commission listed a number of opportunities including which includes;
1. Director- Human Resource and Administration-1 Post
2. Director – Supply chain management directorate -1 post
3. Director – Legal and public affairs-1 post
4. Senior procurement officer – Supply chain-2 posts
5. Constituency elections coordinator -41 posts
The jobs are based in the following constituencies; Mwatate, Isiolo North, Lafey, South Imenti, Limuru, Kirinyaga Central, Galole, Maara, Mathioya, Rongo, Samburu East, Saboti, Mvita, Baringo North, Laisamis, Kaiti, Malindi, Kitutu Masaba, Kajiado West, Nambale, Kilgoris, Ikolomani, Yatta, Kesses, Kisumu West, Tetu, Chesumei, Ugunja, Kacheliba, Chepalungu, Sigowet/Soin,Turkana Central, Kipkelion East, Sotik, Wundanyi, Kilifi, North, Embakasi West, Pokot South, Tigania East, Suna East and Kasarani.
6. County ICT – (2 posts – Kwale and Kakamega Counties)
7. County accountant – 30 Posts
The jobs are based in the following Counties; Nairobi, Uasin Gishu, Bomet, Busia, Kakamega, Kiambu, Marsabit, Meru, Migori, Tana River, Kwale, Lamu, Taita Taveta, Mandera, Tharaka Nithi, Kitui, Nyeri, Murang’a, Turkana, West Pokot, Samburu, Transnzoia, Elgeyo Marakwet, Nandi, Baringo, Laikipia, Narok, Kajiado, Siaya and Kisumu.
8. Constituency administrative assistant – 2 posts for Dadaab and Kilifi North Constituency
IEBC directed applicants to obtain the following clearances and present if successful to be shortlisted:
-Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
-Criminal Investigation Department (CID);
-Revenue Authority (KRA);
-Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP);
-Chief Executive Officer, Higher Education Loans Board;
-Professional bodies (where applicable) to which the applicant belongs e.g. LSK, ICPAK, AAK, IEK etc.
-Go to IEBC online portal and then click on the Register button to start the application process.
– After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
Log in :
– After registration go to
– Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
– After successful login, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
– To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
– Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
– Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
– To apply for the position, click the ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
– Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application (note that all mandatory fields must be completed.)
– To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement.