After successful application and revision exercise, KUCCPS will definitely display the institution where students has been selected in the student portal in the KUCCPS. For those who miss out a chance during the first time application are the only ones who are eligible for the second application exercise.
Kenya University and College Central placement service (KUCCPS) student portal for Second revision is now open. The students who will be applying will have only twelve(12) days to carry out the application process.
- To apply, visit the student portal student.kuccps.net/login
- You will be required to have the following to be able to login
- KCPE Index Number e.g. 4073xxxxxxx or the birth certificate number which will be used as the password
- know the year you sat for your KCSE and your KCSE INDEX NUMBERAll the above details will be entered in the above sections so that you will be able to login to students portal to commence your application process.
- All programmes displayed in the students portal dashboard always have the minimum requirements. This will help you identify the course you only qualify for application in all the minimum requirements are met.
- After application, the selection will be determined by your overall performance, the cluster points you have and the capacity available for the applied course.
- Every applicant has the chance to view all the available programme and their cluster points by searching for a given programme by institution by clicking on the institution tab or by clicking on the programmes tab on top of the student portal.
- Remember that as you keep selecting the courses you are interested in, they will keep on adding themselves into the course basket. Through this, much time is saved as you prepare for the final course list .
- After settling on the final courses you are interested in, you will have to write down respective course codes since they will be the one to be used during application.
- click on the application or the revision tab, then enter the codes
- Confirm the codes entered if they are the right ones for the courses the click submit, a prompt message will be displayed requesting you to pay the application fee.
- The cost for revision purpose is KSH 1000 and for the first time is KSH 1500.
- The processing fee is paid after successful selection of courses.
- It is advised to keep the transaction code since it will be required now and again.
To pay the processing fee follow the following procedure:
- From the MPESA menu, select Pay Bill and enter the business number 820201. Enter your KCSE year and KCSE index number without any space then enter your MPESA PIN the click send.
- A message from MPESA will be sent to your inbox with the transaction code that will be used.
For any queries you can contact KUCCPS for the purpose of placement service contact KUCCPS through these channels;
Phone number:0723954927 or 0734879662
You can also join our Facebook group: TEACHERS NEWS UPDATE using the link https://facebook.com/groups/820897618859717/ or our telegram channel for timely updates about teachers and also download teaching materials for free using this link: https://t.me/newskalimediateam