Nakuru Teacher Training College fall under the category of the best teachers colleges in the country.
The College is located 22 Kilometres from Nakuru Town along the Nakuru- Eldoret Highway. Since its start the college has had excellence in performance over a period of time thus leading to its growth.
Nakuru TTC began with admitting population of 33 students but the figure has been increasing year in year out and currently having a population of 600 students.
The higher population of students in this college is due to affordability of school fee by the parents and the high quality of Education it offers to its students.
The college enjoys a state of the art E-learning systems from the college Labs, library and a well equipped computer lab .
Nakuru Teachers Training College Courses
The college offers education in the following areas:
- Primary Teacher Education (P1)
- Diploma Teacher Education (S1)
- ICT Certificate/Diploma for both regular and In-Service students.
- Early Childhood Development Education Certificate/Diploma for both regular and In-Service students.
- ECDE (SCHOOL BASED) Certificate/Diploma for both regular and In-Service students.
- Dip. Ed (Arts)
- B. Ed (Arts)
-The college offers various courses including:
- DTE (Diplma in Teacher Education) secondary option.
- Diploma in Primary Teacher Education (DPTE)
- Diploma in Early childhood Teacher Education (DECTE)
- Special Needs Education (SNE)
- UPGRADING PROGRAM as follows below.
- From ECDE Certificate to Diploma in Early childhood Teacher Education (DECTE).
- From Primary Teacher Education Certificate to Diploma in Primary Teacher Education (DPTE)
-It also offers Business & Technical Courses (Tvet).
For more information kindly inbox or call 0726887015. (Registrar).
- Diploma In Teacher Education ( DTE): minimum grade is KCSE C+ & at least C + in two teaching subjects, the candidate must also have at least C plain in English & D+ in mathematics.
- Special Need Education ( SNE) qualifications: you must be a trained Teacher
- Business & Technical Courses. (TVET)
– Diploma level – minimum KCSE grade is C (minus).
-Certificate level – minimum grade is KCSE D (plain).
-Artisan level is D minus & below.
For More queries kindly contact the school admin using the contact below
0724412199 / 0729060175 / 0726887015
Applications are ongoing and you can now apply.
Application is done through the Registrar;
P.o Box 12485 – 20100
Or visit in person the office of the Registrar / College or our Town office opposite IEBC offices Nakuru.
Details to be fowarded to the registrar
2.KCSE mean grade
3. Your Email address phone contacts.
Nakuru Teachers Training College Application Form.
Application form can be gotten from the College’s website. After downloading proceed with the following steps
i. Fill every part of this form in block letters as correctly as possible.
ii. Attach certified copies of your certificates/testimonials.
iii. Select two combinations in order of preference. (For DTE only)
iv. Remember to send admission fee transaction number/scanned receipt to us.
Personal Information required and documents to upload during application
KRA PIN No:
Birth Certificate No:
Upload Photo (Passport size only):
Academic Information Highest Level Attained (eg KCSE):
Subjects & Grades (eg. Maths B+ )
Aggregate Grade attained:
Course Information Select the course you want to study:
Subject Combination (For DTE students only):
Co-Curricular Activities Input Activity and level reached (eg. Drama Nationals)
Special Talent Describe any talent that you possess:
Documents, Certificates/Testimonials to be Uploaded
ID Card: Upload:
ID Front side:
ID Back side:
Birth Certificate: Upload:
KCPE Result Slip: Upload:
Primary Leaving Certificate: Upload:
KCSE Result Slip: Upload:
Secondary Leaving Certificate: Upload: