The Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the ECDE teacher IV (Job Group H) 219 vacant positions.
The eligible and qualified candidates will Pocket a monthly salary of Kshs 25,470.00 to Kshs 33,950.00 with a house Allowance of Kshs 6,750.00 and Commuter Allowance: Kshs 4,000.00
- Preparation of schemes work and lesson notes/plan;
- Maintenance of pupil personal records;
- Attending to parents meeting;
- The coordination and supervision of Co-curricular activities in the sub county;
- Coordinates collection of statistical data and returns for all schools;
- Production of monthly and quarterly feeding programmes and reports; and
- Advising parents/guardian on the child developmental progress.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development Educations offered by KNEC/ Ministry of Education or its approved equivalent;
- A certificate in Computer Proficiency;
- Registered by the Teachers Service Commission;
- Certificate of Good Conduct;
- Possess Leadership skills, Communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Organizational skills, Ability to work under pressure, Negotiation skills, Ability to build and lead cohesive teams, Problem solving skills; and
- Must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and integrity
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
1.Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before the stipulated deadline.
2.Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
3.Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
5.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
6.Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
Applications should be made before Friday 22nd October 2021
All applications should be made via the link below:-
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply