Official, knec releases job advertisement for the following subjects. Check out the procedure of application and deadline
Secondary teachers who are not assessors have been directed to do the application for the advertised positions both for practical papers and kcse oral .
Successful applicants will undergo a training during the assessment of the 2021 kcse candidate.
Teachers who are already assessors will not be allowed to do any application whatsoever.
The Kenya national examination council (KNEC) has all the rights to asses and administer students at both tertiary and basic level institutions.
It also have all the mandate to issue certificates to learner’s who sit for the KNEC examination.
Procedure of application
All qualified and interested should follow the following steps to apply;
Knec oral and practical examination papers
1. French oral ,paper code 501/3
2.German oral,paper code 502/3
3. Arabic oral, paper code 503/3
4. 4Kenya sign Language (KSL) paper code 504/3
5. Music practical ,paper code 511
REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT
1. meet all the requirements set for recruitment
2. Be a practising teacher in the same subject
3. Must have a diploma certificate and above
4. Must have a minimum experience of three years of teaching
5. Must be registered with TSC
6. Must have been recommended by the Head of the institution
7. Should have good discipline records
8. Must be below 50 years of age.
PROCEDURE OF APPLICATION
All application should access the online form using the link https://cp.knec.ac.ke/assessors
Fill the form their details required and print the form.
Section 2.0 and 4.0 will be filled manually, attach the required documents and submit to KNEC before the deadline date 30th September,2021
Qualified assessors will only be the one invited for training and later be invited in the kcse candidate assessment exercise.
All the application will be addressed to chief executive officer KNEC
P.o.box 73598-00200 Nairobi.