The 2020/2021 candidates who were successfully placed in universities can download their admission letters from their respective university websites.
NB: Admission letters will be available for download on institution’s portal
To download the the admission letter from University of Nairobi, follow the following procedure:
- You need to first download the full list of students placed by KUCCPS to university of Nairobi from UON official website https://www.uonbi.ac.ke
- After having the list go through it and access your name with the admission number. If the admission number is missing, use the reference number sent to in the kuccps portal
- After you have your registration number click on the following link https://smis.uonbi.ac.ke
- Use the registration number as your username and your ID NO or passport NO or kcse index No OR a registered mobile No as your password.
- After logging in click on download letter then print it.