Revised and Final 2021 Knec Assessment Timetables and Instructions for grade 1,2 and 3
The Kenya National Examinations Council, (KNEC) has finally released the final and revised timetable for grade 1,2 and 3 assessment for the year 2021
OFFICIAL ASSESSMENT TIMETABLE AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR GRADE 1 AND 2- 2021
a. Timing of assessment tools
At the top of page of every paper, time allocated for each assessment is clearly indicated.
b. Day, Learning Area and Duration
Knec Grade 1 and 2 2021 Assessment Timetable
c. Important Instructions to Teachers
The teacher should ensure that:
- Stimulus materials are not found in classroom environments
- Safety Protocols and MOH guidelines are strictly followed
- Correct assessment materials are provided to learners as per assessment schedule
- Learners are able to read and understand the instructions provided in the assessment tools.
- Learners work to be collected at of every period of the assessment
- Add the learners extra time to finish doing the assessment even when time set for the assessment ends
d. Instructions to Learners
Learners should ensure they do the following :
- They seat at their respective desks before the time scheduled for the assessmen arrives.
- Must write their respective names on the assessment tools.
- Ensure every page of the assessment is printed
- Ensure that all the questions are answered in the assessment tool.
- Don’t leave the classroom until the end of the assessment except with permission from the teacher;
- Don’t take the assessment tools out of the assessment room.