TSC Announces New Massive Jobs Opportunities For Kenyans: How to Apply & Deadline
Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has published job openings with salaries of up to Ksh288,000 per month.
The commission encouraged competent people to submit their applications for the positions that are permanent and pensionable in a notification dated Tuesday, August 2.
The Deputy Directors in various departments, Human Resource Officers, Accountants, and Clerical Officers are just a few of the occupations, which range in rank from entry-level to senior positions.
TSC salary capping for the openings ranges from Ksh50,000 to a maximum of Ksh288,051.
Stated terms and remuneration benefits for these positions include:
- House allowance determined by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission-SRC,
- Commuter allowance ranging from Ksh5,000 to Ksh16,000.
- Leave allowance as provided in the TSC Secretariat,
- Annual leave which is 30 working days per calendar year,
- medical cover as provided in the TSC Secretariat medical scheme and a five-year contract which is renewable based on the applicant’s performance.
The shortlisted applicants shall be required to produce originals of the following:
- National Identity Card,
- Their academic and professional certificates as well as transcripts during interviews.
The teachers service commision is an equal opportunity employer.
Individuals living with disability, females, the marginalized and minorities are encouraged to apply.
The procedure on How to Access the Job Positions
Interested applicants are advised to click on the TSC www.tsc.go.ke
Go through the listed adverts and click on the External job adverts 2022.
All the interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before Friday, August 12, by 5:00 pm, which is the official deadline.